Available Services & Why We Are Different
Pediatric Plus Home Healthcare performs a thorough assessment to ensure we address every client’s concerns. We offer 24-hour care to promote the overall health and well-being of our pediatric clients. Feel confident in our staff members. We have carefully handpicked our licensed practical and registered nurses.
- Promote each child’s independence by allowing individual expression and assisting with activities of daily living
- Perform daily assessments and monitors vital signs, intake/output, and medical needs
- Administer medication
- Provide effective communication between families, staff, and physicians
- Perform wound care and dressing changes
- Provide care for children with ventilators, G-tubes, and suctioning needs
- Administer breathing treatments and oxygen therapy as ordered
- Utilize cough assistance and chest percussion therapy
- Provide specialized care for tracheostomies and gastrostomy tube or mickey button, and nutrition via G-tube
- Provide specialized one-on-one attention assisting with your child’s daily activities, including transport to therapy and doctor appointments, social outings, and even school
Our in-home care enables parents to work at the office or focus while working from home.
Each of our patients receive an individualized plan of care for medications, treatments, and activities of daily living.
Your child deserves the best support, and our handpicked, licensed pediatric nurses are here to help in every way possible.
We work directly with Medicaid and other insurance providers to obtain service approvals.
Conditions Our Nurses Commonly Care for:
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epilepsy/Seizure Disorders
- Brain Injuries
- Chronic Respiratory Disorders
- Spina Bifida
- Chromosomal Disorders
- Transplant Recipients
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Diabetes, Insulin Pumps, and Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Behavioral Disorders, including Anxiety, Depression, and Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Serving Southeast Indiana
We are currently planning our expansion! If you don’t see your county listed here, please contact us below, as we will accommodate you in any way we can or refer you to one of our network partners.
- Clark County
- Crawford County
- Jefferson County
- Lawrence County
- Floyd County
- Harrison County
- Washington County
- Scott County
- Jennings County
- Jackson County
- Orange County